Busy Electrical Contractor specializing in residential and mainly commercial services, industrial and office fit-outs in Westchester, NY and NYC, seeks dedicated and responsible Experienced Foreman to manage small crews/jobs.
If you are looking to work for a small company where your efforts are recognized and compensated for, and you are not just another number, this is the company for you.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an electrical foreman with the ability to run small 1-6 person team
- Working knowledge of the NEC and the ability to apply them to work conditions.
- Ability to read blueprints and effectively keep the team moving
- Must arrive on time, lead by power of example and have the ability to train others with less experience
- Possesses a friendly and positive attitude
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
$35-45/Hour Depending on Experience
We can offer the following Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
**Must be able to work overtime when required**
Some Saturdays required (Overtime paid any hours over 8 in a day or 40 in a week)
Please email resume email@example.com
If you do not have a resume, please email your work experience and a contact phone number.
***Entry level Electricians need not apply – Sorry***