Health and Safety Advisor for successful NYC Construction Company $65K ++
This position is reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director and is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a dynamic company who is expanding in New York City.
Primarily responsibility for managing the Company’s safety initiatives and safety loss control programs, and the implementation of a safety and risk management culture. For a full job description and to send your resume Email: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health & Safety, Occupational Health & Safety, Safety Management, Construction or related field
- NYC Safety Training – Minimum OSHA 30 / DOB Training Connect SST
- Minimum 2 years of experience in construction industry safety management managing & leading a structured safety program; self-performing general contractor or specialty contractor preferable.
- In depth technical knowledge of construction related OSHA, federal, state, and local regulatory standards, and ability to recognize hazardous situations and implement effective corrective practices.
- Experience managing staff and third party hired firms.
Must be an effective communicator, generating professional written material and delivering effective verbal presentations. Salary will be based on educational and management experience, must have a clean driver’s license and working papers for the USA.