Drywall Assistant Project Manager needed NYC
Munster is a New York based Millwork, Drywall & Carpentry sub contractor.
Drywall Assistant Project Manager
- Ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish by helping with planning and execution.
- Help coordinate tasks, deliverables and data analysis, as well as administrative duties such as setting up meetings.
- Work on larger, complex tasks to assist closely with another team member who can provide guidance when needed.
- Working with project planning, scheduling, timelines, and cost controls
- Must have excellent communication skills, also have good organizational skills to manage several projects at the same time and ensure all aspects of a project are completed on time and within budget.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary Range: $44,000-$70,000
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org