Scheduling Coordinator needed Bronx, NY
We are seeking a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team! In this position, you will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Generate and manage the daily schedule for our on-site technicians
- Receive service requests from customers via phone and email
- Maintain and improve execution of each assignment
- Purchase, review, and distribute supplies for each assigned service where necessary
- Manage purchase orders in QuickBooks accounting software.
- Coordinate with office manager to receive material and update purchase orders in QB
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile material invoices and submit to AP team
- Review and communicate status of service to customers
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Assist production team in generating service quotes for new and returning customers
- Collection and review of technicians timesheet
- Management of service vehicles (this includes insurance, registration, inspection, etc.)
- Assist with general office duties if needed
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Experience working with QuickBooks.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and Google calendar tools
- Data entry and phone skills
Work hours: 8am-5pm M-F
Please call CLARENCE LILDHARRIE 917-699-0628.